Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, I attended part 1 of a retirement seminar.  Very useful information.  So much more comforting when you have all of the information - or as much as you can.  My first free issue of Kiplingers came today.  The furniture I ordered from Overstock was delivered today!  So far, no issues.  Since I made curry earlier this week, my daughter decided she loves the stuff.  Good way to get veggies in everyone.  So, we headed for the Asian Market - it was a mad house - seems they had a fresh batch of veggies delivered - we stood in line for 1/2 hour.  But, the curry is scrumptious.  We have plenty for dinner tomorrow.  I made a batch of chicken salad - for sandwiches too - enough to cover the next couple of days - put in the orphaned grapes and tomatoes - it is delicious.

No comments: