Thursday, November 3, 2011

11/3 Expressions

Frugfal deeds for the day:  I got a refund check and a nice freebie magazine - I think Style.Com.  No washer/dryer/stove yet - but counters and tops are back in place.  Unfrugal deeds:  the condo evaluation has been completed.  We need to replace the sofa/bed and chair and also the refrigerator - yikes - more unplanned spending and need to do some painting :(  We will be busy.  I am keeping my eyes open for a big sale :)  When it rains, it pours.  The roofing guy is going to re-shingle the roof on our townhouse on the day the tenant moves out - he must need money asap too.  So, money will be flying out the next couple of weeks.  This weekend, I hope to do some heavy duty cleaning since a lot of dust has accumulated just about everywhere due to the kitchen repair/remodel. 

No comments: