Saturday, November 26, 2011

11/26 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Mail call - more freebie magazines - even a financial one - Kiplingers.  We went out for breakfast with a 1/2 priced gift certificate; bought lunch items for my daughter at Target - I thought the giftcard had $5 on it - it had $15.  Went to the Art Museum with our pass and saw the new exhibits.  Then to the consignment store - they aren't taking anything - sure hope they aren't closing.  Then to Wendy's for free Jr. Frosty's.  Stopped at Aldi for a few vegetables.  Then to my dad's to drop off some desserts.  It has been nice to have a really long weekend.  Added:  I made a crockpot full of turkey white bean chili - turned out delicious.  Tomorrow, I will make a turkey salad and the carcass will go in the crock for broth.  My daughter found a rebate form for $6 back on a $10 or more purchase of turkey, ham, or deli platter.  Mailed mine in.

No comments: