Monday, February 13, 2012

2/13 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Pictued above is the bag dispenser I crafted last night - hanging with my vintage dish towels.  Exciting mail - I called in on a Publix sweepstakes in December - 1 call per household - and today - I received the $25 Publix giftcard I won - whoo hoo - "free groceries".  I also got a free magazine in the mail - "Good Housekeeping" - and I need it :)  And another wonderful surprise - I won beet seed on Listia a couple of days ago - normally I only bid on "free shipping" items - the seller said they are shipping free because they didn't realize they hadn't marked it for free shipping!  And in case you might have forgotten - tomorrow is Valentines day - since my daughter decided to buy a bag (they used to only come in a box) of chocolates (Russell Stovers) for her classmates - I thought I'd take one into the office - like in elementary school ages ago when we gave out cards.  Sadly, I have a dental appointment at lunch - so, I probably won't partake until after I get back.

No comments: