Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/14 Expressions

Happy Valentines day!  At lunch today, I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned - no money out - but I got a free toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste.  I also used a 50% off of a drink coupon for a vanilla latte at the coffee stand next to the dentist's office.  Today was a festive day at the office - lots of goodies - and fortunately, I did not over-do it.  Rent money in.  Got in on a $2 Restaurant.Com gift certificate - and went through mypoints for 20 points.  So, when my daughter and her dear friend get finished with their pampering session, the two girls and their mom's will head out for lunch with the gift certificate.  We have also made tentative plans to spend an all girl's couple of days at the beach.  Mainly to hit the outlet mall and relax on the balcony.  Watching and listening to the waves is so peaceful and relaxing.

No comments: