Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2/28 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, my daughter got her Novartis check.  I took her for an hour of tutoring - and we used a bogo drink coupon at Barnes and Noble.  While she was being tutored - I walked the shopping complex and stopped at Victoria's Secret and got her a pair of panties and a free pair of flip flops for a grand total of .54 after my $10.00 coupon.  How about the stock market today :)  We went to "International Day" at my daughter's school.  For a $5 ticket, we got food, entertainment and a fashion show.  She gets bonus points for being in the fashion show for her language class.  And, I am tired.  Called and made an appointment with Bathfitters - called the livingsocial lawn person.  Need to clean - but am going to sleep.

No comments: