Thursday, February 23, 2012

2/23 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  At lunch, deposited $ and mailed my Listia items.  Took my daughter to tutoring and stopped at Publix on the way home.  Used my $25 giftcard (win) - and spent $5 out of pocket.  This has been a long week.  This weekend, I hope to start and finish a few projects around here.  We did "win" the Bath Fitters gift certificate.  Perhaps we can get ambitious and landscape ourselves .  . . I know it is a lot harder than it looks - and it is hard work.  I order some more herbs and seasonings from this place:  http://www.herbnrenewal.com/ and it arrived today - it is wonderful stuff.  I am not being paid to say this :)  Since I am not very creative when it comes to mixing spices - this stuff is a good way to compensate.

No comments: