Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/26 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Maybe not so appetizing - but that's my compost overflowing with coffee grounds.  Next, leftover "apple turnovers" I made last night.  The other 5 got eaten between snack and breakfast :)  Other frugal deeds, I have started re-organizing the gift closet.  After I collapsed all the gift bags and put them and the tissues and ribbons in a basket - I probably have 2 shelves left to work with.  I also found some "stuff" I want to use now.  I found 4 votives to use in the metal decoration in the bathroom.  I found deoderant.  I was going to make some facial scrub - I found small samples of some "good stuff" to use.  So, I used the scrub, put on some sample spf moisturizer and took the dog for a walk just now.  I also made my daughter a large bath of Thai red curry and brown rice.  For the rest of the day, I'd like to finish organizing the closet, make some vegetarian egg rolls, make a large salad for lunches, and chop some of the onions and freeze for later use.

No comments: