Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2/15 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I picked up my "lifetime" supply of teeth whitener from the dentist and made a deposit to my account.  I ready every magazine I wanted to and perused a bunch of books while my daughter got tutored.  While she liked the tutor, she does not feel she will get great benefit from it - so, she wants me to cancel - and I have 5 days left to do it.  I am so glad for the long weekend - so much to do.  I also got in on a livingsocial gift certificate for a weed'n feed service and $25 toward the next/another service from a lawn care company - they are suppose to be environmentally friendly - and although my husband tried to kill the weeds in our lawn - they are still out there - so, time to call in the big guns - for a small price of course.  My beet seeds arrived in the mail - had to mail the tomato seeds seller and let them know - still no seeds :(

No comments: