Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/7 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My daughter and I attended a tutoring center's open house this evening and ate some finger foods/drinks - and signed up for tutoring services.  Hopefully, in the long run, the services will pay off :)  So, I will put it in the frugal column.  I gave myself a french manicure at lunch time - and bleached my teeth at the same time - what a multi-tasker.  Still trying to win another package of vegetable seeds on Listia - I have so few credits - I keep getting outbid - need to find something I can "sell" this weekend so I can can get all of my seeds - plant to spend my $ on planter boxes.

Just want to remind anyone interested - I have a giveaway going on - and there's still time for you to sign-up to win a coupon for a free full sized bottle of Purex Triple Action Laundry detergent!

http://frugalmomsfinancialexpressions.blogspot.com/2012/02/24-expressions-purex-triple-action.html

No comments: