Sunday, May 13, 2012

5/13 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Pictured are the refrigerator magnets I finished yesterday.  My daughter and I made salt dough cut-outs and painted them several years ago.  While cleaning out junk drawers, I found them.  Sadly, 2 pieces were too heavy for the poor grade magnets I used (magnetic advertisements from realtors).  The bottom piece was heart shaped with a cute flower and also, there was a cut pig.  Being too heavy, then fell off the fridge and broke.  I salvaged the bottom piece of the heart.  Also, I worked a bit on my daughter's throw.  I also found some beautiful teal lace, very nice quality - vintage perhaps, in my auction stash of linen.  I am going to use it to embelish some towels.  I now have found a bazillion projects to work on - just as a result of cleaning out junk drawers.  I had a nice Mother's Day.  Now I need to package my half.com sale and mail it out tomorrow at lunch time.

No comments: