Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5/15 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Received my luggage set for trip to Paris.  Purchased a heavily discounted set - mainly looked for wheels that are in an "in-set" - or something like that.  So far, every piece of luggage with wheels totally on the outside of the luggage set have always lost one wheel.  I even tried to file a claim with the airline company once because I had two pieces of luggage and each had a wheel broken off.  So, wheels are important to me.  I got them on Amazon.com - mainly because I had Amazon giftcard earned on swagbucks.com.  Okay - I "won" a magazine subscription on Listia.com for my daughter - not too many credits.  But, I noticed the code was from Recyclebank.com.  Went there - and in about 30 minutes or less - had enough points to order another subscription - that I wanted.  So, we have plenty of free magazines.  Then my daughter reminded me that I ordered a magazine subscription through mycokerewards.com back in November - sure enough - I received a code - but did not redeem it.  Just did it a few moments ago.  I am hoping we get a few magazines to take with on our vacation too.  I am hoping to come up with a simple craft I can do on the plane ride.  Oh, and yesterday, I got a small check from ebates.  Small or large - added together, it can make for a nice time in France :)

No comments: