Saturday, May 5, 2012

5/5 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  All of our hotel points have posted and we will have nice hotel accomodations for our trip to Paris - at no additional costs out of our pockets.  We are hoping we get some free food priveleges too :)  Nothing exciting in the mail today.  But I did win a nice pair of earring on Listia :)  Our neighborhood yardsale is this Saturday.  I have asked my husband and daughter to try and sell enough to cover a meal out on Mother's Day.  And as for the best gift ever, I have asked if they could get us caught up on laundry - to include folding and putting clothes away.  Oh, and I checked the fig tree out - one of the figs has over-ripened and fell to the ground.  One fig was ripe - so, I ate it.  I offered my daughter 1/2 - but she declined.  It was good.  Pretty good to get even 1 piece of fruit from a tree that was transplanted a couple of months ago :)  I also picked up some Manager's Specials today in the organic department - and I had coupons to make them an even better bargain!

No comments: