Friday, May 4, 2012

5/4 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Mail call - 2 more freebie magazines:  Woman's Day and Smart Money.  I also got my Yves Rocher order - very nice, especially for the price.  I also got 4,500 listia credits - which I "spent" on 6 skeins of yarn and a vintage owl necklace.  The Owl is really neat - on a 24 inch chain and it has faux gem eyes ;)  No shipping costs for either.  Took my daughter to guitar lessons and while she was taking lessons, I went to Aldi.  For $4.04, I got 8 Roma Tomatoes, 3 Green Peppers, 1 Mango, 2 Avocados, and 2 pounds of sweet onions.  Then to the take 'n bake pizza place.  Got 2 large cheese pizzas for $8 plus tax.  Now my punch card is full and I will get a free pizza next time.  We stopped at Kroger for a few groceries and I told my daughter, our limit is $20 - with coupons, we spent $15.XX and got a coupon for a free Yoplait Greek Yogurt.  Of course I purchased 3 Greek yogurts in the organic section that were marked down to .25 each.  We also rented a Red Box.  Tomorrow, I have a hair appointment.  Not sure what else we will do.  Added:  I sold an item on Amazon.com, 1 item left in my inventory and I sold 2 items on Listia.

No comments: