Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5/30 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Tsk, tsk . . . it finally happened.  Even though I was pre-selected for the Kroger card - to receive $100 for spending $200 - my application was rejected - because - something to the effect that I had too much available unsecured credit.  Very, very, sad.  May be they've realized I am a serial credit card opener - and spend what I "have" to - and then go back to my favorite card.  In any case, I am shocked - but not too sad.  So, for a pick-me-up, my daughter and I baked cookies this afternoon - a batch of peanut butter and a batch of white chocolate chip.  I also made a batch of Tzaziki and we ate some with manager special organic blue corn tortilla chips .99/bag.  I also "won" a SAT interactive handheld thing for my daughter to lug around - great way to use free time - don't you think :)  Hopefully an increase in SAT score will be a decrease in my $ outflow.  I also "won" 3 pairs of jeans for her.  Both of these were free shipping - so, no $ out of my pocket :)

No comments: