Thursday, May 31, 2012

5/31 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  This was a 3 paycheck month for me.  Thank-goodness my husband and I are on different pay schedules :)  My daughter has been listing a few items here and there on half.com, ebay.com, and listia.com.  Still just plugging along.  I started to knit a winter sweater for my daughter with yarn I won on listia.com - should be ready by this winter.  Thought it would be a great project for our France trip.  The weather has been hot and muggy - defintely frizzy hair type weather.  Thank-goodness we are expecting rain this evening - not only to get rid of some of the humidity - but also to water the plants.  My "garden" is coming along - as are my flowers.  Gladiola bulbs that I planted several years ago that didn't bloom last year - and bright and cheery this year.  There are lavender and white with a tinge of red ones out in the yard .  Still need to work on paring down "stuff" - never know when one may want to move, retire, downsize, what-ever :)

No comments: