Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5/9 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today we got the first of our property tax appraisals.  They are for our two beach properties.  So, they both went up slightly - which I think is fair - with a total tax impact of just over $50 for the year.  During lunch, I did my grocery shopping.  This evening, after I pick-up my daughter, I plan to do some cleaning.  We are having a visitor on Friday - I thought it would be a cheaper, more pleasant way to discuss our upcoming trip to France, than going to a restaurant.  Also nice is that my husband will help me clean.  I will cook - fair exchange.  Of course, I plan to help my husband and daughter get ready for the community yard sale.  Hopefully, we will get rid of junque and earn enough for a meal out :)  Save some cooking and cleaning too. 

No comments: