Friday, September 21, 2012

9/21 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My husband had a code for a free Papa Johns Pizza - and we redeemed a loyalty card at the take'n bake place for a free pizza.  So, we had one for the carnivores and one for the vegetarian.  I also went to Homegoods pre-grand-opening this afternoon.  I wanted a new comforter set for the rental condo - I found a designer one - supposedly the retail is $500 - and store price was $99 plus tax.  I will have enough points on my TJX card this month for a $10 GC - the deal this month was use the card 5 times and get 500 points - and $99 plus tax is another 500 points :)  Tomorrow, my daughter and I are going to the name brand hair care products beauty school to get our hair cut and colored :)  My husband said he may have a boarder in the future in our foreclosure house.  His co-worker's wife retired and wants to move closer to her children/grandchildren.  So co-worker will be in a commuter situation  and wants to rent.  Of course they have their house up for sale - and it is over-sized - hoping it sells soon :)

No comments: