Friday, September 28, 2012

9/28 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week:  I plan to go to yoga tomorrow and then, use my on-line coupon for a spa mani-pedi - two hours of luxurious relaxation :)  My daughter is giving herself a mani/pedi for an event tomorrow - and I found a $10 smart-phone coupon for her to use at Sephora for her polish.  I got my discounted gift cards and plan to some shopping this weekend.  I have one for Lowes - I want to start purchasing wood floor laminate or engineered wood for the rest of the second floor.  I also want to buy some blueberry bushes - have not had luck with the ones I purchased previously - one died and we got our $ back - the other one just did not produce fruit - so, I thought maybe if I added a few more plants - perhaps I could start my own blueberry patch :)  My dream is to have a varied orchard in my back yard. 

No comments: