Sunday, September 23, 2012

More 9/23 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I made my savings goal for this month - although I will have to transfer a few $ into savings from checking to make the exact goal.  Wow - just 3 more months - and it will be a new year.  I am hoping to make my annual savings goal.  I already pre-made some lunches - chicken salad.  I asked my daughter to concentrate to use up what we have in the fridge.  So, I made another batch of tzakiki - now I am down to 1 cucumber for the .20 Aldi sale.  My daughter also picked up 2 12 packs of Rite Aid brand toilet paper - they are on sale for $5.99 with a $2 up reward - limit 2.  I tried to get her do multiple transactions - use the $2 up reward on the second one.  Well, that doesn't work any more :(  The UP rewards, apparently are electronic now, and don't post to your account til after 6 a.m. the next day - double sad face.

No comments: