Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/15 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I work near Earthfare now - and today, a coupon for 24 bottles of water (my husband and daughter drink these occasionally) for free with the purchase of $10 caught my eye.  So, at lunch today, I purchased some wild caught salmon, natural kettle corn and the water for .54 after my Tomato bank credits and water coupon.  Then after work, I stopped at Rite Aid intent on using my $3 UP reward.  I ended up buying 12 double rolls of TP for just under $2.50 after sale and reward.  Free would have been better - but I will take it :)  So instead of stocking up, I am concentrating on buying what we need.  Since I am in decluttering mode and definitely want to sell our house, if not this summer, next summer, I don't need a stockpile to move.

No comments: