Thursday, January 31, 2013

1/31 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  The battery I ordered from Amazon for my daughter's smartphone came today - just over $7 shipped!  I sold another item on ebay.  I filled out a credit card application that I was "prequalified" for - Kroger/USBank.  Spend $200 in 3 months and get a $75 statement credit - can't beat that.  Tomorrow, my husband and I are opening accounts at a local bank and hopefully in a month or so, we will receive our Kindle Fire HD.  I went on a quick cooking spree this afternoon and used up "stuff" - raisin scones, potato casserle, gingerbread cookie whoopie pies, "Mexican" cornbread muffins.  I used the $5 off offer from livingsocial to get a pet grooming certificate for $12.  A couple of days ago, I used the $10 off code from Groupon for a hot stone massage and body wrap for just under $40.

No comments: