Sunday, January 6, 2013

1/6 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I was just thinking today - if I might have reduced monthly expenses by at least $100 per month?  And yes I have.  We reduced cellphone plan charges, shortly our landline will become serviced by VOIP, cancelled the Sunday paper, and I cancelled a payroll deduction.  We have the Nescafe Dolce Gusto - our indulgence.  Wouldn't you know it - they have a rewards program and had I discovered it earlier, I would be close to getting a box of pods for free.  Anyway, each pod box code is worth 10 points and you can get a free box after reaching 100.  If we are going to indulge, might as well get a free box now and then.  My husband and I went to a matinee - "The Impossible" - and used our gift card and coupon for a nacho - nice to get out without additional out of pocket costs for this month.

No comments: