Thursday, December 22, 2011

12/22 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I gave blood today - and was given a sports teams t-shirt, snacks, and drinks.  I was able to come home early.  Last night, I ordered 1 pack of contacts since I really wanted to wait until the new year - since I used up all of our Health Savers Account.  Anyway, I discovered that through ebates, I could get 5% back - these companies seem to drop and add themselves back every so often - is it the economy?  I also ordered discounted giftcards for Petsmart - used up the last the one I had on the last grooming and one for Michaels since we go there often.  Might as well layer as much savings as possible - discounted gift card, used a points back credit card, and usually use coupons at Michaels.  One more day of work at my day job - and then a long weekend!

No comments: