Monday, December 26, 2011

12/26 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I ordered a 17 piece stainless steel cookware set from Amazon today - supposedly the retail price was over $600 - I had $115 in giftcodes from gifts and earned from swagbucks - and free shipping - so for just over $14 the set has been ordered.  I will keep it for the "new" condo - or to replace pieces in the current condo - and swap out some of my cookware.  I will also be sending in for a "rebate" - I get 2 knives.  My daughter found her camera - cheaper ordering online and picking it up at the store today - and I will get a small rebate.  With her giftcard gifts and her own savings, she barely squeeked by.  She is returning 1 pair of jeans I ordered on-line to a local store.  She does not like the style - oh well, cash back to me.  I earned another $5 Amazon giftcard through Swagbucks today and I also earned my $20 giftcard from Mastercard.  We thought we would be able to get a bunch done today - too bad most places are closed today - but I am glad to have an extra day.  My husband and daughter will catch up the rest of the errands tomorrw.  So glad I cooked ahead.  We have a "vegetarian" breakfast casserole that should last through tomorrow.  Lots of salads and turkey - oh, and desserts too :)  I finished my second inifinity scarf last night - and I have it to my daughter.  Guess I am not much of a scarf wearer.  I need to start another craft project.  I find it so relaxing.

No comments: