Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12/28 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, I knitted one more trivet at lunch time.  I met my husband and daughter at the Credit Union and we got our tax protest notarized for free and it is mailed.  They should get around 2 or 3 January.  We shall see.  Still waiting to hear from our condo board as to when they will be having a meeting as to whether we will be developing the property or selling to the city?  Interesting how things can be rather bleak and all of a sudden two options pop-up.  Sad for the people who couldn't hold on and got foreclosed on.  My husband and daughter shopped at Earthfare and the freebie was 1/2 lb of shrimp with a $10 purchase.  Oh yeah, I heard the news that oil had "jumped" to $100 per barrel and thought it would take a day or more to translate to an increase at the gas stand.  Nope, the last time I filled up - gas was $2.97/gal - today, it was $3.19 :(

No comments: