Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Real 12/4 Expressions :)

Frugal deeds for the day:  Pictured are the drapes I made yesterday.  Unfortunately, I did not realize the door was made of metal - so, my husband has to come up with an alternate plan to hang them - so, just a demo.  Such a beautiful day - my daughter and I are going to use up her freebie giftcards - yup, get some shop therapy in on the cheap :)  For some reason, I am in the nesting mode -  I just want to pretty up the house on the cheap.  Maybe I know I can really see retiring from my day job soon and I want to be ready to unload this house?  I found the right sized knitting needles last night.  So, my next project is an "infinity scarf" for my daughter.  Keep my hands busy at lunch to relax and keep from putting stuff into my mouth.  Anyway, I plan to start the PINK method in earnest tomorrow.

No comments: