Saturday, December 3, 2011

12/3 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I stayed home and got the sewing machine out and did some darning and made the curtains - just waiting for my husband to install the hardware.  I also made a large batch of vegetable curry for my daughter who has decided to become a vegetarian.  I also made a batch of salad and cut up some vegetables to start the PINK method diet on Monday.  I have everything - but am waiting to actually get started.  I wanted to finish up my coffee, etc. before I start.  I have also been getting $10/$10 coupons/giftcards - it's been a while.  I have been getting them from Kohls - but JCP usually sends me $10/$25 and LL Bean hasn't sent one in a while.  Well, I just went through ebates and ordered a cashmere scarf from LL Bean - out of pocket $0.  The $39 scarf was marked down to $9.99 - with free shipping.  I am hoping ebates refunds me .20 too :)  That was my thrill of the day.  I also got my free Kiplingers - nice to read in the sun with nice cup of coffee at home.

No comments: