Saturday, January 14, 2012

1/14 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  We got take-out today - but used my freebie $20 Mastercard - and had change leftover and food leftover.  Dinner was re-heated leftovers.  My husband and daughter painted primer on the upstairs bathroom - they needed a few supplies - my husband used the leftover $ on the Mastercard and his Wal-mart giftcard.  I wanted to get some hummus, free pizza, and a few other items at Kroger - so my husband picked up 4 hummus (2 $1/2 coupons), the pizza, appetizer, free gum with coupon - and used the leftover $ on the Amex Giftcard we had.  I finished knitting the scarf - now just need to finish the embellishments and it will be ready to wear.  So, no money out of our pockets today.  It was productive and peaceful as we all took a nap also.  Added:  on my to do list, listed 1 item on ebay and mailed in the recalled products.

No comments: