Friday, January 27, 2012

1/27 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Mail call:  got my $25 Wal-Mart giftcard from cashing in credit card points and will use it to fill-up the car.  Got a free sample of Crystal Light and a coupon for $1.00 off the product.  Got the vegetable seeds I "won" on Listia.  I also won an auction today on shopgoodwill.com for new, with box baking pans - 5 of them - all nice quality for $20.XX shipped.  My husband and I went out for lunch at Brueggers using a BOGO sandwich coupon (from the coupon book my daughter bought) and we paid for the other and drinks with our giftcard.  My husband picked up coin wrappers for free from the bank.  He also stopped at the Post Office for the set-priced Priority Mailboxes as I want to start selling again.  Oh, and I got the lot of silver/silver plated item from shopgoodwill.com today - all better than I expected.  And I got my hair done for $15 plus tip at the beauty school - just because :)  Oh, and my husband will picked up BOGO take 'n bake pizzas for dinner tonight.

No comments: