Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/8 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I won some seeds on Listia.  I still have a few credits from selling our "trash".  I hope to win some more.  I want to concentrate on plants that produce some type of food item.  Today, I made butternut squash soup - with extra for the week.  Also made a nice spinach salad for the week.  I stopped at Wal-mart and picked up my free Starbursts at the gas station - and also picked up a few items to make some desserts.  My daughter made cranberry scones and I made chocolate coconut bonbons.  I was totally out of sugar and milk.  I went ahead and topped off the tank - gas prices dropped .10 in 2 days.  We took my daughter's best friend and her family some of the desserts - they brought us some delicious creme brulee they made last week.  Next weekend, we are going to list a few items on ebay.  We are starting our France Trip fun fund. 

No comments: