Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I took the day off from my day job and ran some errands - got a drink at Starbucks and another bag of coffee grounds - sure hope my garden flourishes :)  I also went to Aldi - and got lots of fresh vegetables.  At home, I went through the linens I "won" at the auction - several months ago.  I washed the dish towels and plan to actually use them - and hopefully, the use of them will cut down on the use of paper towels.  I have a stack of doilies - I like them - but don't have enough places to use them.  Some more neat hankies - I keep them in a basket - and napkins/placemats I plan to wash and use also.  My hair, needs a nice trim - so, I called the beauty school and I have an appointment for this afternoon.  I hope to work on a craft today.

No comments: