Saturday, January 28, 2012

1/28 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today I listed one item on Listia.com - I want to earn more credits so I can bid on more vegetable seeds and I listed one item on ebay.com - to add to our fun money when we travel to Paris.  Other than that, we shopped at TJ Maxx for school shoes for my daughter and some clothes - used up the rest of the gift cards and then some.  But, she got brand new, name brand shoes for $10 and $15 a pair.  We got a bunch of fruits and veggies from Aldi and spent $11 there.  Then to Kroger - and shopped the Manager's Specials in the organic department and stocked up on the specials.  We rented two DVDs and called it a day.  My husband sprayed the weeds in the front yard.  Tomorrow, my daughter and I are going to have lunch and watch a movie with her best friend and her mom.  Nice we all get along :)

No comments: