Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, I did refrigerator maintenance.  I made a smoothie with strawberries, a bit of pomagranite juice, frozen banana and Greek yogurt.  I also made a batch of veggie curry with potatoes, onions, apples, vegetarian sausages.  Stir fried garlic, onions, baked potatoes diced, and leftover steak in olive oil.  Made a large salad with cucumber, buttery leaf lettuce (bad leaves went into the compost), pecans, juice from about 4 schriveled oranges, a bit of diced onions, and poppy seed dressing.  Tomorrow, I plan to buy the minimum to get us through the week with a Wal-mart gift card.  Also, we took a nice relaxing walk through the neighborhood.  I clipped a few coupons - there were 4 inserts and will take the rest to the office for others to enjoy :)

No comments: