Thursday, August 16, 2012

8/16 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Tomorrow, my daughter and I are going to go sit for an identification card.  So, this evening, I have printed out coupons, have gathered coupon inserts, etc. and I hope to put together another "cheap" shop at Publix  - possibly tomorrow afternoon.  I also plan to take my "free" decorator pillow kit from the British knitting magazine I got - in case I really need to stay busy - and a cooler of water and a few snacks.  Perhaps a thermos of home brewed coffee too.  My daughter is negotiating with a classmate for car rides to and from school.  Perhaps a budding entrepeneur . . . I received a rebate check from Staples making my 2 packs of printer paper .01 plus tax each.  Also picked a few more tomatoes, used the last of the purple onions, and previously chopped and frozen green peppers and stir fried them with the vegetarian kebob "meat" with a bunch of spices - turned out to be quite tasty and will be eating that for lunch tomorrow too.

No comments: