Thursday, August 30, 2012

8/30 Expressions

Today, I purchased a 30 day unlimited yoga deal for myself and my daughter.  We were walking - but we are in one of the states with West Nile Virus - so, we shall exercise inside for a month - and hopefully, the mosquito season will be over.  This weekend, I also hope to get my daughter to take a picture of my patio okra - so cute, and will be so tasty in a nice hearty gumbo this winter.  My basil is growing like crazy, and I have a few peppers and tiny tomatoes.  Tomorrow is my own "spa" day  - and in the morning, I plan on doing some coupon shopping.  I want to see what I can do at Dollar Tree now that accept coupons and I want to see what I can do with my $5 off $25 Dollar General coupon combined with my $5 rebate on $25 on P&G products - plus additional coupon match-ups.  I want to get a small stockpile of health and beauty items - at least 2 extras of "staples" - so that we don't feel like we have to run out and buy something because we ran out.  2 extras - because hubby takes extras to our foreclosure house as he is not a big fan of coupon shopping.

No comments: