Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8/21 Expressions


Frugal deeds for the day:  Mail call - I got the above make-up bag in the mail for free.  Tonight, my daughter and I got our teeth cleaned (no additional expense - since the insurance covers it)  and we each got a bag of freebies - travel sized toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, and our whitener.  The creamy vegetable soup I made was so good - I am making another batch.  Sweet onion, lima beans, chick peas, small piece of tomato, rest of the basil pesto I made, a bunch of herbs and a bit of chicken stock made from leftover chicken.  I will put it in the blender shortly.  I got my walk in.  I have also decided to spend 1/2 hour "cleaning" a room - then it won't be a daunting task.  Yesterday was the kitchen - and today will be the kitchen again - dishes - and mopping.  Yesterday I got the counter/appliances.

No comments: