Saturday, August 25, 2012

8/25 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today was a heavy coupon use day.  My daughter used 2 20% off at Barnes and Noble on 2 books she picked up for school.  She bought my coffee with a discounted gift card and got a free Refresher for herself.  She used a birthday giftcard and got a new shirt.  She used the Ulta $3.50 off $10 and got a few make-up items.  I gave my husband a coupon for the new bagel/panini place - and he got a bogo panini plate for himself and my daughter - and he used a coupon for a free bagel and 1/2 off a dozen bagel coupon.  I used over $13 in coupons at Dollar General and stocked up on a bunch of cleaning supplies and toiletries.  I also used over $30 in coupons at Kroger.  My daughter and I took the dog for a walk - free exercise :)  Now they are watching a DVD.  Oh, stopped by the thrift shop and got 10 pieces of clothing for $20.  Work pants, a couple of shirts - a cute appliqued jacket and my daughter bought 4 items to upcycle.

No comments: