Thursday, August 23, 2012

8/23 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Yesterday, I earned enough points on recyclebank.com to order a "People - InStyle" magazine subscription.  Today, I got in on the Seattle's Best Coffee Sample on facebook.  This weekend, I plan to start a major decluttering - our community is having its fall yardsale.  Money will all go to my daughter and husband since they will conduct it.  But this year - I asked they really price things to go - to get the stuff out.  I want to upcycle some items - I need more walking pants for the winter - I think I can use current sweat pants and use it as a pattern and I have plenty of elastic.  This has been a long week.  I walked today too - but, I am cutting out of the heavier cleaning for this evening.  Everyone needs a break :)

No comments: