Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3/12 Expressions

Do you always buy items for charitable/"good" causes. I don't always - and sometimes wish I could just donate $ rather than end up with something I don't want or need. Anyway, today at work, I purchased a city coupon book (not Entertainment). Coupons seem to be getting better and more useful. This one will definitely "pay" for itself - and I am glad some of the $ is going toward a good cause. For myself, I will be enjoying a free oil change, a free pizza (not even a BOGO), in addition to some savings on groceries, etc. So, this year, re-look at "those" books, you may be passing up a good opportunity. Oh, the person selling me the book mentioned - X grocery store takes competitors' coupons - so, if you don't use the grocery store that has coupons in the booklet - take them to X.

No comments: