Monday, March 3, 2008

3/3 Expressions

I am staying home from work today using compensatory time. My inclination is to surf the 'net and watch tv all day. But alas, I will finish "cleaning" around the house and do a few other things to indulge the frugal side. One, I am going to trim my dog's hair so there's a longer period of time between professional grooming and two, I am going to transplant some rooted cutting I received from several people into interesting pots I picked up at Good Will. The soil was free from Ace - used a $5 gift card to pick-up 2 bags of potting soil. Also, the bulbs we planted last year - using those "pay shipping only" 'net deals are coming up nicely - a few even have flowers - I may cut a few and bring them in and enjoy them in a bud vase. I plan to make a special dinner for the family. And, I plan to call Walgreens Easysaver and chase around the $4+ they shorted me. And, if I still feel frugal, I may dig around the boxes in the garage and get stuff together for the consignment shop since I plan to go after the 10th this month to pick up a check anyway. How's that for frugal :)

No comments: