Saturday, March 15, 2008

3/15 Expressions

I went to work very early this morning. I pack a small lunchbox last night. Although I did not earn extra $ - I have banked the hours to use some other time. Meanwhile, my daughter and husband enjoyed themselves fairly inexpensively. They ate breakfast at home. For lunch, they ate out at Chick Fil A using coupons from Calendars we won last month. They did spend a few $'s out of their pocket. Then they hit the library, Toys R Us for the free egg hunt, and a movie. For dinner, we used a coupon for a totally free (from the charitable coupon book mentioned earlier) thin crust Italian sausage pizza and used another coupon for the pizza place up the street for a BOGO Cheesy Italian Bread costing around $4. So, for the cost of gas and $4 - we had dinner and leftovers for another meal. Mail wasn't too shabby either since I received a refund check. Life.Is.Good :)

No comments: