Sunday, March 30, 2008

3/30 Expressions

I read in the paper that County Library was sponsoring an event at a local mall. We had a lot of fun. We got to see a movie, free at the brand new theatre, and got in on a few freebies. I also printed out the coupon Victoria's Secret sent me for a free undergarment item. I also printed out the Bath & Body Works coupon for a free item up to $11 with any purchase - always nice to have around for teacher's gift. Also hit Kroger for a few good deals. If you have coupons, that buy 10 items on their list and get $5 is nice. Welch's Grape juice is on there and Vocal Point sent me $1 off coupons. Also, those $2 Kraft Live Active cheese coupons that were printable (still are?) are on sale for $2 and count toward the 10 items. It is fun finding combinations to increase the savings.

No comments: