Monday, March 17, 2008

Even More 3/17 Expressions

What's not to love about CVS? My birthday is next week. CVS sent me a certificate for $3 in extra-care-buckss. I have an rx to fill and one I can transfer. So, I stopped by. They cheerfully told me I can use both coupons - one for a $25 GC and another for a $30 GC. The transfer would take about an hour - so, I will be going back. But on my way out the door - I spied a table that said 90% off. I ended up getting the 2 bags of jelly beans that are .99 each (with .99 each ecb back for each), 2 boxes of CVS brand premium saltines (they don't expire until May 08) - they were .21 a box each. Then there was a cute 2008 Puppy calendar with stickers etc. for .59 and since I wasn't at $3 before tax, I got a small bag of tropical flavored Skittles on the 90% table for .08. After my $3 birthday gift, I paid .03. I will really be excited once I pick-up my GCs.

No comments: