Monday, March 10, 2008

More 3/10 Expressions

Sad, but true - the stock market is still stink'n :( But, I will keep dollar-cost averaging away as I still plan to retire early and want to pay for the best education possible for my dear daughter. Now back to the regularly scheduled programing: mail was nice. A rebate check on the tax software (you can learn a lot doing your own taxes :)), coupons from the Pepsi Company (nice for the Pepsi addict in our family - and our wallet), and a nice freebie T-shirt from Cosmo-girl. A few Daffodils have popped up and w/the a few fern leaves and a cutting or two from plants around the yard - I have a nice arrangement. I gave myself a manicure last night. I am sure my husband is sick of me saying it - but each time I make my own flower arrangement or do my own manicure - I remind him that I "saved" at least $30 - seeing him roll his eyes - priceless :)

No comments: