Monday, March 31, 2008

3/31 Expressions

Today, I was thinking about the frugal habits I have. I swished out the last bit of milk w/water for my coffee this afternoon. I take banana peels and the like and put them in a small compost I have. Sometimes I drop the banana peels around the rose bush - I heard they like them. I have noticed that at the gas station, I try to get the last drop out of the nozzle. I am sure there are more, but the milk incident got me wondering how many people actually do things like that?

2 comments:

Klahn Family said...

Just found your blog through the Frugal Hackers blogroll. I like your site layout. I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts and wish you well as you move toward retirement.

Gina
myfuzzythoughts.com

A Frugal Mom's Financial Expressions said...

Thank-you for commenting! I am hoping for a short journey to retirement and I am glad you enjoyed some posts.