Thursday, March 6, 2008

3/6 Expressions

Today's mail brought another sample product. I have been getting lots of mystery shopping offers - but haven't taken up any. With gas prices what they are - $10 to do a shop just doesn't appeal to me. But if you are interested check-out www.volition.com for legitimate companies you can sign-up with. You can also see if there are any assignments too. I used to do a lot of them - free hotels, meals, etc. Nothing that would make me rich - but saved us a few bucks - especially in the entertainment department. Also, at one time, I signed up with a "merchandising" company I found at the site - and placed merchandise for companies. I am thinking the pay was about $12.50 an hour (it is negotiable). When gas prices were around $1 and I was out doing errands - it was worth it - now, not so much. Just passing along ways one might be able to make a few extra bucks.

No comments: