Monday, April 11, 2011

4/11 Expressions

Today, my daughter and I visited the Fondue place for our free cheese fondue meal - retail price was $16 - and it was delicious!  Of course we had room for dessert - so we had the "Banana Foster" fondue - and it too was fabulous!  So, although our entire meal was not "free" - it was well worth the amount we paid for the "extras" - and we sure will be visiting the place again.  We are having a bit of trouble trying to pin down our vacation trip this summer.  My husband found out people book supersaver flights to France 11 months in advance.  So, we are going to try to find an alternative because air fares are ridiculously high this summer - or more than we would be willing to pay.  So, we shall see.  My daughter and I made it home - and it started to rain and thunder.  Nice I won't have to water my vegetable "garden" :)

No comments: