Friday, April 22, 2011

4/22 Expresions

I got a free tea at Starbucks today at lunch time.  We went to the post office to get our passports - $300 for 3 passports.  We hope to do a bit more traveling - but looks like frequent flyer miles are getting more scarce - as are the seats.  I won't be going to Lowes to get a freebie tree - I understand it is a pine tree - nice tree - but from now on - I want multi-purpose trees - like fruit trees for fruit/beauty/shade.  Tomorow, the dog will be using the last of the Petsmart giftcard on a haircut/bath.  Will also pick-up the cat freebie for the cat my daughter sits.  I packed my lunch today - but my husband and daughter used a 1/2 priced gift certificate for their lunch.  Did I mention I ordered 4 more Restaurant.Com gift certificates - went through mypoints and used the code "EASTER" for 80% off.  I may be using one of those tomorrow for lunch.  Not sure what all we have in store for tomorrow.  Oh, and I checked Zillow - on the foreclosure we put an offer on - and the bank countered with a ridiculous amount about two months ago.  They must not have had any activity - so it went up for auction?  Sold for $500 more than our offer - two months ago - which is probably less than the 2 months of additional carrying costs the bank had - and it looked like they were offering agents a bonus.

No comments: