Saturday, April 16, 2011

4/16 Expresssions

Frugal deeds:  I realize silver prices have gone up - but, I decided to check on finding a way to get a sterling silver mounting for the peridot that is being removed from the gold setting last night.  Wouldn't you know it, I got the right size setting for just over $13 shipped on ebay - buy it now - went through mypoints and will be getting 26 points too :)  This morning, I made banana smoothies for breakfast - used my cheap with coupon Greek yogurt, free after rebate almond milk, previously frozen before they went bad banana, and bulk flax that I purchased at Costco.  Delicious and good for us.  Today, we need to get some housework and yardwork done - I should have put "we" in capitals - my family needs a bit of coaxing - because who likes to do that stuff anyway?  Yard work, I enjoy, housework, meh.  Of course, I love a clean house more than a messy house.  I also printed out a bunch of freebies that are due today and am thinking of making a "run" since most of the places are in close proximity - and it might be worth it if I can get it all done in an hour.  I have a $10 off at Kohl's - they e-mailed me a one-time use certificate and I have a $5 off too.  $15 in free merchandise is good.  I also have a coupon for a free "Dream Angels forever Eau De Parfum" a deluxe sample size at VS with my VIP card.  Theres the free ream of paper at Staples that expires today.  And I printed out a coupon for a free 2 oz color sample at Benjamin Moore.  I am tempted to print out the Bruegger $10.40 coupon for a baker's dozen of bagels and 2 tubs of cream cheese - but our store is running a $5.99 baker's dozen on Wednesday's w/out the tubs (and I have plenty I got on sale plus coupons) - so, may pass on that one.  And of course earier this week, I printed out the free trial sized BBW lotion coupon that I need to use today too if I am going to get it.  I also registered my husband's Red Robin's Royalty Card and he is eligible for a free appetizer in the next 14 days.  And, I registered our fondue restaurant's loyalty card and am eligible for a free chocolate fondue :)

No comments: